This is the second post with regards to me unloading my watchlist. You have some atari games, another hat, a windbreaker, some Donkey Kong pongs from David and so forth. Let’s continue:
First auction is for the Zelda Gold Twilight Princess Statue. These always pop up, yes they are limited, but common so it seems even though it’s limited to 3800 pieces world wide. The difference is this auction is for $1.00 with 2 days left! Good chance to own one of these beauties at a low price. It’s huge so shipping costs wont be friendly, especially for the fact the seller lives in France.
Next auction is for Donkey Kong Jelly Slammers. Slammers were/are used for playing with Pogs. David has 6 in total for sale, 5 which are from Donkey Kong Country. The other from Super Metroid. Check out the other slammers he has. I think I have to make a category on the side bar called Pogs ( David ). These are rare so don’t miss out!!
More Video Game Auctions:
– Playstation 2 Windbreaker – Spring is around the corner… not quite, but this is pretty cool to have for Spring.
– The Conduit 2 Figurine Mr Ford Limited Edition – Released in 2011, it stands 7-3/4″ high.
– 3 Gamecube Wave Birds – For those who don’t know what the Wave Bird is, it’s basically a wireless Gamecube controller. They’re in excellent shape.
– Gauntlet Atari 2600 – 1 day, 10 hrs, $21 only.
– Killzone 3 Helemet – Replica helmet from Killzone 3, was a pre-order. It’s at a good price.
– Muppets Pigs in Space Atari 2600 – Comes complete in box, and in excellent shape. Not a common cart. 4 days and 13 hrs left.
– Persona 3 Hat – Official hat given out as a pre-order.
– Gears of War Platinum – Don’t see these too often running on auction. 4 days left and it’s at $31.58.