Good morning VGA readers. I don’t have too many auctions but the ones I am listing are interesting enough to take up space. The Final Fantasy XI music box at $2k, if it ever sells for more than $500 I am going to lose my mind. These don’t go for more than $200 on Yahoo Japan, and on top of it the music box plays 5 seconds of the Final Fantasy intro, nothing spectacular. The Final Fantasy VII Aerith Music box is something that is easily worth $2k, however it has gone to new price heights I don’t think I’ll ever afford it. The last recorded sale at $7k, there is one up aright now for $30k on auction or BIN at $50k. Anyways enjoy the auctions and post comments if you have.
Video Game Auctions:
– Final Fantasy XI Music Box Squaresoft FF11 – For the love of God please no one pay $2k for this, if you want one then email me and I will find one for you at $200, and gladly take your $2k.
– Final Fantasy VII Chrome Set – This is a good auction for the fact that the set isn’t common, the pieces are complete, and the price is actually good per statue.
– Final Fantasy 7 VII PROMO store sign KB Toys Cloud Strife – I don’t think I’ve seen this sign before, if someone has do let me know. Looks to be an original Final Fantasy VII store display, however maybe it was made by the head office of that store, and not as part of a Squaresoft advertising effort.
– BioShock Infinite – Murder of Crows – Vigor Replica Bottle – This has been posted before, but I don’t know if it was taken down or if the seller has more. I am betting it was taken down and re-listed.
– Dead Space 3 CEC Engineer Class Timepiece Meister Watch 68/500 – This auction is for one Dead Space 3 Limited Edition CEC Engineer Class Timepiece made by Meister Watches. This is numbered 68/500. The only flaw here is in the packaging. The black cardboard box lid that houses the watch case (the lid is the piece with the plastic bag on it in the picture) has one of the edge seems disconnected.
– Official Nintendo Goldeneye 007 collectors watch from the 90’s N64 – This is an official promo watch and really cool at that. If I knew these were around back then I might have easily bought it for whatever the price tag was, maybe $20-$30. Now it’s obviously gone up in price with age like everything in life.
– League of Legends NA Level 30 Gold League | 71 champions | 63 Skins – “EXTREMELY RARE 4 CHARACTER SUMMONER NAME [email me for it] (Keep in mind almost 100 MILLION people play this game!)“.
– Dead Space 3 Dev Team Kit Limited Collectors Edition 3503/5000 – Has a whole ton of items inside, read details on the auction. I’m personally not a DS fan.
– GEARS OF WAR SKATE SHOES – These are actually official and new. Check out the magazine example the seller puts in the auction.
– BABY METROID 1/1 figureVer2.0 nintendo zoomoth – At $150 bucks with 1 bid and 1 day left.
– Halo 3 4 ODST Covenant Plasma Pistol Replica – This is actually from Halo3, it’s the covenant Plasma Pistol that works with lights and sounds.
– RARE Daiei Hawks Nintendo 64 N64 Console Orange – “The system is tested and working 100%. The Daiei Hawks Nintendo 64 is one of the rarest N64 consoles and is almost impossible to find in any condition, even in Japan.“