Good afternoon VGA readers. I have a diverse selection of auctions for you today. There is no “one” category so pick and choose what you like. This was just a quick browse today, none are off my watch list so hopefully I had a good eye for talent in today’s auction. Enjoy!
Video Game Auctions:
– LIMITED SIZE M BIOHAZARD DAMAGED JEANS BLOOD STAIN FINISHED – I can’t imagine anyone wearing this.
– Nintendo GameCube Metroid Prime Bonus Bundle – “Brand new. Factory sealed. The box indicates that the following are included: platinum-colored system, Metroid Prime game, and Metroid Prime bonus. Adult-owned. Smoke-free, pet-free home. The system has been in storage for years.“.
– ColecoVision Arcade Controller Limited Edition #28R – This looks like a crazy Colecovision controller. I personally haven’t seen it before, it could be custom made and limited. Regardless it looks cool.
– Xbox Live 10 Year Anniversary Console – This is insane, it’s at $2k already. “250GB Xbox 360 with custom grey paint and decal arrangement, Custom disk tray reading “XBL10”, Custom Green and Orange top/bottom panel accents (those are the Xbox LIVE colors), Internal Wi-Fi, Kinect ready (but not included) & Included controller in matching grey color. What you are NOT getting: The code for 12-months of Xbox LIVE – that’s mine. ”
– The Ultimate Doom Game Poster – “Here it is. The Original Ultimate Doom Poster that came with the original PC smash hit,The Ultimate Doom. One the most popular Games of all time that launched a new era of gamers and revolutionized the gaming world. This very hard to find (RARE) original poster is in Very Good Overall Condition. Ready to be framed and displayed or just plain preserved and kept. This poster has been properly stored and kept. The face maintains the beautiful color and brilliant appearance. Back of poster has minor blemishes and not as white as it was new. If you are a Doom Fan/Junkie, than you can sincerely appreciate this terrific item. An oustanding addition to any Gamer’s collection.“.
– Halo 4 Limited Edition (Xbox 360) + Lithograph Poster + Rare Beanie Hat + DLC – It’s a shame I missed buying halo 4, but you can’t buy every game that comes out plus it get’s pretty repetitive playing Halo 1, 2, 3, ODST etc..
– Original vintage from 1994 Large 24 x 36 Nintendo Mario Woods thick poster SNES – Cool Super nintendo poster. It’s original and I never even seen a poster for this game.
– Resident Evil 6 Video Game Display Standee Poster Leon Kennedy Chris BIOHAZARD – Nice Resident Evil 6 promo set which includes a standee, display, poster etc..
– Super Metroid Original Soundtrack CD Japan SRCL 2920 Sony Records – This would be a nice soundtrack to add to my collection. I don’t think I would buy this at $299, but definitely around $100-$150.
– Retro Ms Pac-Man Complete Air Freshener Set – Want to fresh up your car with the smell of the 80s? Pick up this set of brand new Ms Pac-Man air fresheners. Not only with you impress your nerdy friends, you won’t be driving alone with Ms Pacman by your side.
– NINTENDO Perler Bead Star Christmas Tree Topper+8 MEDIUM Ornament Set RETRO – These are awesome, and I don’t see beads being made as much. It probably was a fad that passed on eBay for video game designs.
– Activision All-Stars High Score Patch Lot Vintage Unused – “Lot of 12 Activisiton High Score patches from 1980’s include Chopper Command, Starmaster & Star Master Leader, Pitfall!, Pitfall! II, Stampede, Enduro, Sky Jinks, Spider Fighter, Keystone Kapers, River Raid & Ice Hockey. Also includes official congratulation letter from Activation that came with the patch. Patches were earned after hitting a certain score in the game, taking a Poloroid shot of the screen with the score, and sending in to Activision. These are all from 1981-1984, I believe. All patches are un-used and in perfect condition.“.
– Nintendo 1976 DUCK HUNT Laser Clay Shooting Vintage Toy Rare – I believe we documented this in older posts. It’s the early days of Nintendo getting into the hobby industry. Seller is selling this “AS IS”, and usually it’s not a good sign if he capitalizes it.
– Nintendo 1976 Kosenjyu Custom GUNMAN Wild Gun Man Laser Shooting – Same seller as above, selling it “AS IS”.
– Tomy Super Mario Bros. Pop-up Game – I’m sure Nightram owns this.
– NEW & FACTORY SEALED / GameBoy LCD Wrist-Watch / ULTRA RARE! / TOP – Strange I’ve seen this before and nothing close to the auction price it’s at now. You have 54 bidders and it’s at $275.